Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Angle Relationships Unit

In last years notebooks I did this unit in about 3 pages. I think my co-teacher thought I was crazy. So here are pages 13-22. Enjoy! (If my work computer ever gets fixed I will post these printables on my TeachersPayTeachers site for you to steal use in your classroom!

Page 14- Angle Pair Relationships
This page has both a spinner and a foldable. 




Page 15 - Identifying Angle Relationships Practice

Page 16 - Identifying Angles Work

Page 17 - Problems from the textbook

Page 18 - Vertical Angles Examples

 
 Page 19 - Angle Bisectors
 Page 20 - Angle Addition Postulate

Page 21 - Complementary Angles Examples

 Page 22 - Supplementary Angles Examples




Disclaimer - I cheated "used my resources" on most of these pages and borrowed examples from wherever I could find them. I am but a humble math teacher, trying not to re-invent the wheel every single day. If I used your intellectual property, please let me know, and I will give credit where it is due. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment