Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Angle Pair Relationships Pages

I am way behind in my blogging, but here are some pics of our Angle Pair Relationships practice problems. Last year I did most of these on one page, with one example each and no written explanation. I'm hoping it went better this year, but their grades aren't showing it. My suspicions about the reasons for that could fill 10 blog posts. For now... here's some geometry notebook goodness. (Oh, and all of the printables are FREE on TpT)














Disclaimer (again) - I cheated "used my resources" on most of these pages and borrowed examples from wherever I could find them. I am but a humble math teacher, trying not to re-invent the wheel every single day. If I used your intellectual property, please let me know, and I will give credit where it is due. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment